Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November 3, No Excuses

I did get a nice walk in yesterday as well as a little late evening exercise. I was a little short of 10,000 steps (but wasn't really targeting that). I might try to add some cycling to my walk today. We'll see.

I also kept my calories below the daily allotment. The breakfast experiment I mentioned yesterday was to use a mashed banana as a binder for my fried oatmeal instead of the egg I normally use. I also used coconut oil instead of butter to keep it entirely plant based. The banana added sweetness which was good since I didn't want to used syrup or add refined sugar. It turned out well and I'll probably use a banana in the future if it's available.


Also, a cup of my muesli mix, a large banana, and a teaspoon of coconut oil was well over 400 calories and a very filling breakfast. In the future I will probably make half or split it with Chris if she wants.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment