Tuesday, November 16, 2021

November 16, No excuses

(actually writing this late Monday night to post on Tuesday morning)
Although t was a fairly busy day (at least by retired guy standards), I did manage 30 minutes on the exercise bike late in the evening.
I had a heavy meat day which also means a heavy fat day (they tend to go together). In spite of this, I did well in the overall calorie count. I actually did very well until experimenting with some almond nog, almond nog with bourbon, and a couple of handfuls of nuts as a late snack.
Still under for the day and will do better on Tuesday.

Just fyi, here is an article that popped into my feed (funny how that happens) on plant based protein. For those that are still skeptical about the amount of protein in green plants, I used to own horses. They were some of the most well muscled animals I know of and ate nothing but grass. The same can be said of gorillas that are predominantly vegetarians.
Just food for thought (so to speak).

John

No comments:

Post a Comment